05 August, 2008

Waiting, blanket

Seems I am always waiting for something. At the moment, I'm still waiting for the home cable of the nat. sav. device. Better though, I am waiting, impatiently, for my trip away to begin. I shouldn't wish my life away.

I lost a poor little goldfish yesterday. Only a young one. Maybe just too cold for it or maybe there are just too many in the pond and it was "natural selection" time for it. The pond seems to hold about a dozen fish comfortably. If I put any more than that in, the fish seem to die until I have about 12 again.

Nothing exciting has happened since the last entry. As usual. Weather cold and a bit damp. Suppose to be worse tomorrow. I'll have to see if I can get in a walk for the dog today.

Granddaughter's blanket with sleeve is slowly growing. Two and a half patterns done. A half a pattern to go and I can start the openings for the sleeves. There is a total of four patterns with moss stitch borders.

No comments: