07 July, 2008

Socks and dog.

I finished my Left Over socks yesterday and I rather like them. A combination of Patonyle, Opal and Regia yarn. I wasn't sure about these when I started, but I wore them this morning when I took Ned to the vet for his annual vaccination.

Ned is fine except that he has to have some plaque removed from one of his top teeth on the left hand side of his mouth in the near future. Had his toe nails trimmed, too. This is the first time that he has had them done. I guess it is a result of not getting as many walks as he used to. He didn't get one today either as the weather was too wet. Maybe tomorrow as the weather is supposed to clear a bit in the afternoon before another cold front descends on us.
Ned's a bit soppy tonight. He wants to sit on me. I had him on my lap for awhile, but I put him down because I wanted to get on with my granddaughter's blanket. He just sat there looking at me for about an hour. Perhaps the vaccination has some affect on how he's feeling.
When I finally put the knitting down and came up to this cold room and the computer, he came too, but he didn't stay long as the other room is so much warmer. Comfort before attention:-)


No comments: